The Doctor Supervised ChiroThin Weight Loss program is a comprehensive approach to both weight loss and weight management. ChiroThin weight loss program is based on and developed around the 4 "gold standards" of weight loss, dietary and behavioral modification, nutritional supplementation, and exercise. (when appropriate.)
With ChiroThin, there are no meal replacement shakes or bars, no prescription drugs, no stimulants, and no surgery. You eat real food purchased from your local grocery store.
The nutritional support formula is designed and formulated to aid your body with blood sugar stabilization, hunger and craving suppression, provide a mild detoxification to the body, and aid in accelerated fatty acid metabolism.
Successful and safe weight loss is the main concern! Here are just a few of the safety parameters.
* ChiroThin is a doctor supervised program and all ChiroThin participants are pre-screened for complicating factors, poor prognostic indicators, and contraindication.
* ChiroThin is not a "protein only" program. We include complex carbohydrates to help improve muscular endurance, as well as prevent excessive ketosis, hyperuricemia, diuresis, electrolyte loss, and re-feeding edema.
* ChiroThin is not a "low carb" program. In fact, the average person consumes approximately 200 gm of healthy complex carbohydrates per day while on ChiroThin. This is more then 2 times the amount of carbohydrates allowed for a program to be considered "low carb". Also, this is well above the minimum requirement of 130 grams of carbohydrate required by Type-1 diabetics.
* ChiroThin provides a "re-feeding component" where the ChiroThin patient is transitioned back to a normal healthy diet.
* All ChiroThin patients are provided with detailed instructions, guidelines, strategies, and tools to help increase the likelihood of long term weight loss success.
If you would like more information on the Doctor supervised ChiroThin weight loss program, please contact Pank Chiropractic at 715-538-233 to schedule a free consultation.
Visit www.chirothinweightloss.com for more information.